"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, February 8, 2021

TTT: Book Titles That Work As Candy Hearts


 
By Toni Morrison

By Meg Medina

By Curtis Sittenfeld

By Glennon Doyle Melton

By Michelle Obama

By Mary Oliver

By Martyn Bedford

By Charles Dickens

By Ayobami Adebayo

By Elizabeth Wetmore

I recommend all these books, too!

-Anne

16 comments:

  1. Ding, ding, ding. You win. Cleverest prompt for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute idea!

    I love the candy hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had similar themes this week! How neat!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-conversation-hearts-on-covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is such a cute way to do the prompt!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/02/09/top-ten-tuesday-302/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever! Valentine certainly wasn't a romantic book, but many of the others weren't either. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I was going for the words like those you might expect to find on candy hearts or that sounding risque or lovey. Valentine was the antithesis of an actual valentine.

      Delete
  6. Clever twist on todays TTT. I have yet to read Beloved by Toni Morrison.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! What a clever idea for this week's TTT. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun list! I hope you can stop by:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2021/02/top-ten-books-with-love-in-title-292021.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This was a creative list! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever spin on the TTT topic for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea for this week's topic! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is soooo cute!! I love it! I've read Eligible and Stay With Me, and enjoyed them both. <3

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.