Goals: Day 5: Organize. Stay organized and stay up-to-date on my reviews, my challenges, and keeping my pages current. Day 6: Read at least four books this Spring Break.
Organize- sometimes I shock myself how unorganized I am about the blog and blogging. For example I am one month behind on my Books Read in 2015 page just because I forget about it. Or I ignore my challenges because I figure no one care than me. (So why do them?)
Destress: I purposely avoided getting on any lists to receive ARCs because I didn't want to be forced to read books that ultimately wouldn't help me in my position as a high school librarian making book recommendations to teens. I do feel stress when I compare my blog statistics to some hypothetical numbers. honestly I shouldn't even look at my stats.
Tomorrow's focus for bloggiesta is reading, since I will be en route to our Spring Break locale here is my reading list for the week (subject to change):
- The Martian by Andy Weir---i'm seeing this book everywhere so I am anxious to start listening to this audiobook.
- The Carnival at Bray by Jessie Ann Foley---as part of my Printz Challenge
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven---I'm almost done with this one.
- A Matter of Heart by Amy Fellner Dominy---an ARC, after saying I wasn't reading any of them.
- Emily, Alone by Stewart O'Nan --- on my new Kindle App on my new iPad. It will be my first e-book.
Hope you're having a blast on Spring Break and able to read some of your books! Have fun!ReplyDelete