"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Friday, April 24, 2015

SYNC Free Summer Audiobooks program





Yay! SYNC Free Audiobook Program is back for another summer of listening to great books. Word to the wise however, since I've missed the kick-off for two years running, set your calendar to download the first two books the week of May 7th! The books are only available for one week to download. But once you download them they are yours forever. FREE! Sign up to received TEXT alerts to help you remember to download the books. Can't wait! (Watch the little gif above for the text info!)


 I realize the poster is hard to read.  Go to the SYNC website for better viewing and audio-clips.  Get psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.