There, now I can say I pulled a prank on someone. I am definitely not closing my blog.
2. My goal is to read four books this Spring Break and I may or may not make this goal, depending on how you look at it.
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Nevin---I finished this book last Saturday morning, so technically I finished it during Spring Break but I only had about thirty pages to go. (.10)
- Emily, Alone by Stewart O'Nan---I started this book Saturday and finished it this morning, so this is a full book. (1)
- Strong is Your Hand by Galway Kinnell---a small volume of poetry, only 66 pages. Can I count this as a full book? Why not? (1)
- The Martian by Andy Weir---audiobook. My husband and I listened to about 60% of this audiobook on our vacation. He is back to work so it makes sense to let him finish the book as he commutes to and from his job each day. (.60)
- It makes sense to me, to reach my goal all I have to do is read 30% of another book. But that isn't my goal to FINISH four books. Sigh.
4. I bought this little gadget yesterday, an egg topper, or egg scissors, designed to cut the top off of soft boiled eggs so the eggs can be eaten without burning your fingers. I haven't used it yet.
6. Easter is this week-end and I just invited family and friends for dinner today. Gulp. Talk about last minute planning.