"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, January 24, 2022

TTT: New-to-Me Authors in 2021


Top Ten Tuesday: New-to-Me Authors in 2021

Most of the books I read in 2021 were by authors I'd not read before. This list is merely a few of them, all authors I hope to read some of their other works.

1. Maggie O'Farrell
 
2.  Jhumpa Lahiri
 
3. Jennifer Egan
 
4. Anthony Horowitz

5. Charles Yu

6. Jason Mott

7. Brendan Kiely

8. Frank Herbert

9. David Attenborough

10. Michael Cunningham

What new to you author did you enjoy finding in 2021?

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.