"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, January 10, 2022

TTT: The Last Ten Books Added to My TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday: Last Ten Books I Added to My 'To-Be-Read' List.

Currently I have around 220 books I want to read that I've added to my TBR list. That number never seems to change much. I add new books to it as fast as I read ones currently on it. Here are the last ten books I added to the list:

                      Title:                                  Author:       Goodreads rating:             Date Added to List:

I hope you can read the titles from the screenshot of my Goodreads 'To Read' page. I'm feeling too lazy to retype them.


-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.