"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Must view poem

A poem for today. 
Please listen to it all the way through. 
 Powerful! 

 Lost Generation 
by Jonathan Reed, read by Brooke Wojdynski



Thanks Laurie at What She Read for posting this on your blog so that I found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.