Top Ten Tuesday: Time for another decade list.
Here are my favorite YA books published and read in the 2010s.
This was really, really hard for me. I read hundreds of YA titles in the last decade and I love so many of them. I initially added 20 books to the list and then decided to cull it down to my very, very favorites that I recommended over and over to teen readers. Click on the hyperlinks and read my reviews. You'll catch why I love them as you read those reviews.
1. Stolen by Lucy Christopher (2010)
2. Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (2011)
3. Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey (2011)
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (2012)
6. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (2013)
7. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson (2014)
8. The Passion of Dolssa by Julie Berry (2016)
9. The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
10. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (2017)
11. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (2017)
12. Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson (2019)
What are your favorite YA books from the last decade?