- Runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2020 than you did in 2019.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2020, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2020.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
Currently I am listening to Blowout by Rachel Maddow.
Up next: Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
Other books I know I'll be listening to (because I am in the queue for them at the library):
- Fleishman Is In Trouble by Taffy Brodesser-Akner
- Normal People by Sally Rooney
- Trust Exercise by Susan Choi
- The Body by Bill Bryson
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
- Love and Other Consolation Prizes by Jamie Ford
- Three Women by Lisa Taddeo
- Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan Letham
- Call Down the Hawks by Maggie Stiefvater
Sign up yourself at Caffeinated Reader or Hot Listens.