The 2015 Evergreen Book Award nominees are:
- 1 Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- 2 The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- 3 Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
- 4 Ten by Gretchen McNeil
- 5 Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- 6 Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- 7 Boy 21 by Matthew Quick
- 8 Bomb: The Race to Build - And Steal - The World's Most Dangerous Weapon by Steve Sheinkin
- 9 The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- 10 Drama by Raina Telgemeier
Note: If you are teen librarian from another state (other than Washington) I'd love to hear from you and get the link for your state teen book award name/list.
I did a little research and found a link to all the state book award links. Take a look at The Horn Book: State and Regional Awards. Though I haven't opened up more than a few of the hyperlinks on the list it appears to me that most states use some similar selection process as Washington State. Books on the nominated list are not from the current publication year. For example, the nominees for the California Young Reader Medal Young Adult Award books for 2015 are: The Fault in Our Stars (2012); Daughter of Smoke and Bones (2011); Legend (2011).