|Allison Can Read|
Follow Friday is designed to introduce ourselves to new bloggers or new visitors. The featured blogger this week is Liz at The World of the Spork Master Congratulations and have a wonderful senior year!
The question of the week: Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?
Answer: The only series I have ever reread in entirety is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. I have reread parts of the Harry Potter books but not the whole series.
Question Reading Challenges: How has your progression been?
Answer: I signed up for several challenges and even started two of my own. Here's my progress:
1. Read the 2011 ALA Award Winners Challenge
I have one book to read: Five Flavors of Dumb by Anthony John which won the Schneider Family Award for Characters with Disabilities. (8/9 complete)
2. Chris Crutcher Challenge (No time limit)
Read all of Chris Crutcher's books. (5/13 read)
3. Audio Book Challenge: Working toward Obsessed Level= 20 books in 2011. Completed (29/20)
4. Books I Should Have Read in School, but Didn't Challenge-working toward Graduate Level= 6 books. (5/6 read)
5. Reading from My Shelf Project Challenge- reading books that have been lying around the house. (10/12)
6. Goodreads Challenge- to read 101 books this year (91/101)
I think I'm doing pretty well and will finish all my challenges by the end of the year.