|The Broke and Bookish|
1. Inheritance, the last book in the Inheritance Cycle (Eragon) series by Christopher Paolini. Due out in November.
2. Forever, the third book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater. I know this one is out but I haven't read it, yet.
3. My daughters told me to suggest that we all need a Book 8 to the Harry Potter series. Wouldn't that be grand?
4. The World According to Bertie by Alexander McCall Smith, the fourth book in his 44 Scotland Street series.
5. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray, the third book in the Gemma Doyle Trilogy.
Short list this week. For which series are you anxiously awaiting the next book?