"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, July 25, 2022

TTT: Books From My Past Seasonal TBR Posts I STILL Haven’t Read


Top Ten Tuesday: Books From My Past Seasonal TBR Posts I STILL Haven’t Read

From the Spring 2022 list:

  1.  Unthinkable by Jamie Raskin
  2.  The Owl and Other Fantasies by Mary Oliver
  3. A Printz Award winner from this list 
  4. Classics club selection (From this list) 

From the Winter 2021 list:

  1. Peril by Bob Woodward
  2. Past Pulitzer Prize winner: The Grapes of Wrath by Steinbeck 
  3. Past Pulitzer Prize winner: The Road by Cormac McCarthy  
  4. Past Pulitzer Prize winner: The Orphan Master's Son by Adam Jobook from my hnson
  5. Classics club selection:  (From this list)  

From the Fall 2021 list:

  1. The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton 
  2. 2021 Printz Honor: Every Body Looking
  3. Classics club selection (From this list) 

From the Summer 2021 list:

  1. Break Shot: My First 21 Years by James Taylor
  2. The Clock Dance by Anne Tyler 
  3. Classics club selection (From this list) 

So these are the books on my seasonal TBRs for the past year I haven't gotten to yet, if I ever will. Other books crowd out past TBR lists and then interest wanes. 

How are you doing on your past TBR lists?

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.