"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, July 11, 2022

TTT: Favorite Book Covers -- July 2021 to July 2022


 

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite book covers for books I've read the past year, July2021 to July 2022.  

I prefer to add books to my TTT list which I have read. Apparently, in my opinion, I don't read books with very summerish covers. So I tweaked today's prompt to include all my favorites for the past 12 months.

I like book covers which help capture my imagination, are artistic, and those which have something to do with the theme or the story-line.

What do you think of my choices?


 

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.