1. Read at least 110 books. This is my Goodreads goal for this year.
2. My Own Personal National Book Award Challenge---(to read at least two of the winners for the past ten years.) Read the 2020 National Book Award winners and make a stab on the 2021 winners when they are announced.
3. Read the 2021 Pulitzer Prize winner in literature.
4. Read all the 2021 Printz winners, the award book and the honor books. They will be announced then end of January.
5. Classics Club Spins. Participate in at least three of them.
6. Read at least one Big Book as part of the Big Book Summer Challenge.
Challenge: Listen to 30 audiobooks in 2021.
8. Complete my 'One big reading goal of the year'. This year that book is DUNE by Frank Herbert.
9. Read all 21 nonfiction finalists for Cybils judging.
10. Write blog reviews for every book club selection read in 2021.