1. Read/Listen to 30 books (Memorial Day to Labor Day). By going back and grabbing books completed since Memorial Day it will give me a jump start on this goal.
30 books Summer Reading Challenge
6 / 30 books. 20% done!
2. Go back and review the seven YA books recently finished that are part of our pre-Mock Printz reading list. There are some spectacular YA books this year and it will be very difficult to cull down the list to fifteen.
- Black Dove, White Raven by Wein
- Audacity by Crowder
- The Walls Around Us by Suma
- Mosquitoland by Arnold
- The Game of Love and Death by Brockenbrough
- Bone Gap by Ruby
- The Dead I Know by Gardner
3. Continue to work on my 2015 Reading Challenges. This shouldn't be tough since I only have three books left to go.
Off I go. The lounge chair on the deck is calling my name.