"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, June 8, 2015

TTT: The Most Anticipated Releases of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday:

There's only one book I'm seriously anxious to  read which will be released later this year:

Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee


Written before To Kill a Mockingbird, put on the back-burner and then forgotten. Now, decades later, the world will finally get to read their second novel by the amazing Harper Lee.  Will we love it as much as her masterpiece? We'll find out July 14th.



2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for this one, too. The other one I was quite excited about is the new one by Judy Blume that just came out.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.