"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

TTT: Books I've Recommended the Most In the Past Three Years

 

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Recommended the Most In the Past Three Years

1. Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver

2. Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life by Amy Krouse Rosenthal

3. Deacon King Kong by James McBride

4. Lessons In Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus

5. Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger

6. The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles

7. Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir

8. The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green

9. The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare

10. Hamnet by Maggie O'Farrell

11. Citizen: An American Lyric by Claudia Rankine

12. Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry

Looking for recommendations yourself? The Lincoln Highway, Lessons in Chemistry, and Project Hail Mary, have been my most popular suggestions.


-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.