I am really excited to add one more reading challenge to my list. This one is hosted by Sue at Book By Book: The Big Book Summer Challenge.
The rules are simple: starting May 26 through September 4, read books that are at least 400 pages long. You only have to read one to complete the challenge.
I have a few books chosen to read for this challenge chosen so far:
- Horse by Geraldine Brooks, 401 pages
- Human by Brandon Stanton, 437 pages
- Tell Me Why: A Beatles Commentary, 423 pages
- Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow, 401 pages
- Hello Beautiful by Ann Napalitano, 416 pages
- Babel: An Arcane History by RF Kuang, 544 pages