"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Taking a blogging hiatus

Photo Credit: NBC NewYork
I will be taking a short hiatus from blogging for a week. I hope to be back here by December 10th.

Never fear. I am taking a break from blogging to take a break (vacation) to New York City. Rockefeller Center, Rockettes, Broadway, and museums here I come.

See you in a week!



7 comments:

  1. OH, that sounds wonderful! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time in NYC! The holiday lights will be spectacular right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time in NY and say hello to Carly!! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time in NY and say hello to Carly!! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your break and that you get a chance to take advantage of everything NYC has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time!! I'm just 2 hours away, to the south!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.