|From Picture Quote|
You know how you can tell the difference between young and old teachers? Old teachers are tired on Friday. Young teachers are tired on Mondays!
I am old.
By Friday I was so tired I just about fell on the couch when I got home and fell asleep for two hours. When my family got home I refused to wake up! When they finally started making moaning noises because they were so hungry I decided to finally get up. Pathetic!
So today I celebrate weekends and...
- a chance to sleep in
- a hot breakfast
- football games
- time to read for extended periods of time
- the energy to bake a birthday cake from scratch
- making plans to go to the state fair on its last day
- worship and fellowship opportunities
- visiting with family and friends
What are you doing this week-end?