Monday, September 22, 2014
TTT: Books on my TBR pile for the Fall
1. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd---this book was a Christmas gift and I still haven't read it. It is time.
2. Bless Me, Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya---I just added this to my TBR pile today. It is my Banned Books Week selection of the year. Now to find a copy.
3. Landline by Rainbow Rowell---I am on-hold for the audiobook version at the public library. I think my place in line is 35th out of 76, or something insane like that. Guess I'll be waiting a while.
4. The Hotel on Place Vendome: Life, Death, Betrayal at the Hotel Ritz in Paris by Tilar Mazzeo---an upcoming book club selection.
5. Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson---John Green says this book is amazing. That is enough for me to want to read it.
6. Tales from the Town of Widows by James Canon---another book club selection.
7. 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith---I enjoyed his last two books, Winger and Grasshopper Jungle, so I hope this one is good, too.
8. Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis---the reviews on this book are crazy good.
9. Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer---another YA book with very good reviews. I am on-hold at the public library for this one, too, and may not see it for a few months.
10. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell---what can I say? I am a Rainbow Rowell fan. My daughter owns a copy of this book so I will just grab her copy.