"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Snapshot Saturday...September 20

We visited the animal barns while at the Washington State Fair (The Puyallup Fair) yesterday:

Mohair Goat. Love the hair!
Belgian butts

Percheron giant weighing in at 2200 pounds.
Being silly in Sillyville.
Snapshot Saturday is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots! I love fairs, and ours is coming in a couple of weeks. I must go! It has been too long. Thanks for bringing back that feeling of "fair love." Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo, he is adorable.
    Thanks for sharing and dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited the Puyallup fair last week too (with my daughter-in-law and granddaughter). Unfortunately, I was having a problem with my camera (long story) so the only photo I have is of my granddaughter on a pony ride. However, we saw so many beautiful animals, including those gorgeous Percheron horses, rabbits, chickens, and baby pigs. I'd love to go back again!
    Sandy @Texas Twang

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely photos. Looks like a good day out. I think that goat may need to go to the hairdressers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous mohair goat! Love the butts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How interesting! I've only known mohair to be the material of woollen jackets but never as a hairstyle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The goats at the State Fair always make the best photos. The Virginia State fair is next week and we can't wait to go.

    Sean at His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  8. It makes me feel happy to look at these shots. Love that stylin' goat!

    http://www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Brought a smile to my face that got broader, as I worked my way down through the fair photos! Love the silliness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha ha Great pics! Love the mohair goat's hairdo! lol Looks like you had fun!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.