"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, January 2, 2023

TTT: My Favorite Novels of 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Novels of 2022

 

The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles

Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus


The Rose Code by Kate Quinn


Deacon King Kong by James McBride


All My Rage by Sabaa Tahir


The Sentence by Louise Erdrich


The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot by Marianne Cronin


The Book of Form and Emptiness by Ruth Ozeki

Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley


The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See

I created this list and instantly started thinking of other books I should add or swap out on the list. I think every day I would pick a list of ten different favorite novels. So I don't have to do that, here is a few more titles that are honorable mentions:

Take My Hand, Remarkably Bright Creatures, The Grapes of Wrath, The Violin Conspiracy, The Silent Patient

And a few re-reads which have long been favorites:

The Whistling Season, Ordinary Grace, The Dutch House

Stay tuned for my favorite nonfiction and poetry books in the future.

-Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.