"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Wordless Wednesday: Cozy Classics

Wordless Wednesday:

Classic board books. Each has ten pictures and ten words.
War and Peace

Les Miserables

Huck Finn

Pride and Prejudice

12 comments:

  1. There's a concept! Get to the point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew instantly the books by the illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that, brilliant idea. The painted rock Says Cholsey Rock Facebook I did not quite get the whole word in. There is a facebook page for them I had a look

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognized these. Wouldn't these be fun to use at a primary school?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen the collections of classics done as cartoons? They are amazing and wonderful! Dante done in cartoon and Pride and Prejudice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they would be nice additions to somebody who loves books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the characters on the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came back to say thanks for linking up at My Corner of the World!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these so much. Pernille Ripp has a great lesson where students create their own 10 words that go with their books, then act out a tableaux for each.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look vaguely familiar! And they sort of remind me of a tv show or special from back in the day. Hmmm... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.