"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Books I've read by Aussie Authors

Today is the last day of Australia week as my guest is leaving for California tomorrow. Today my FREEBIE list is focused on Aussie Love...books that is. I've read all these books.

The Power of One (The Power...1. The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
The Book Thief2. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
Stolen: A Letter to My Captor3. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Old Kingdom Trilogy Box Set...4. The Old Kingdom Trilogy by Garth Nix
Clariel (Abhorsen, #4)5. Clariel by Garth Nix (Prequel to the Old Kingdom trilogy)
The Ladies of Missalonghi6. The Ladies of Missalonghi by Coleen McCullough
Schindler's List7. Schindler's List by Thomas Keneally
On the Jellicoe Road8. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
I Am the Messenger9. I Am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak
Finnikin of the Rock (Lumat...10. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta

Thank you Australia for breeding such a wonderful crop of authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.