I've never seen The Incredibles, but the ability to stretch out and grab things would definitely be handy. (Oh man that was a bad pun!) I also love your thoughts about the emblem on her outfit. Great choice! :)
Omigosh completely forgot about the Incredibles. I love Elastigirl!! Haha and great idea about I being for information, who doesn't love knowledge? Knowledge is after all power:DAwesome post, new follower:DMy Post
I love Elastigirl! She's my favorite out of all the Incredibles.. well her and the baby! hahaI'm a new follower!Happy Friday!- SarahSarah's Shelf
If I were an Incredible, I'd be Violet, lol. She's so unsure of herself and what she's capable of. And invisible. XDhttp://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-4.html
Ha! I love that you said the "i" would stand for information! Elastigirl is awesome. I think I'd want to be Violet or Jack Jack if I was an Incredible.
Hopping through. As someone who isn't very tall, Elastigirl would be a really handy person to be.My Hop
My pick is Wonder WomanNew follower, here's minehttp://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/
That's so funny, I always pick being invisible or elastic if I have to choose a superpower!I've passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to you (you can see it here: http://www.helensbookblog.com/2011/10/thank-you-to-bonnie-of-bonnies-books.html)
I love comments!!!
I've never seen The Incredibles, but the ability to stretch out and grab things would definitely be handy. (Oh man that was a bad pun!) I also love your thoughts about the emblem on her outfit. Great choice! :)
ReplyDeleteOmigosh completely forgot about the Incredibles. I love Elastigirl!! Haha and great idea about I being for information, who doesn't love knowledge? Knowledge is after all power:D
ReplyDeleteAwesome post, new follower:D
My Post
I love Elastigirl! She's my favorite out of all the Incredibles.. well her and the baby! haha
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower!
Happy Friday!
- Sarah
Sarah's Shelf
If I were an Incredible, I'd be Violet, lol. She's so unsure of herself and what she's capable of. And invisible. XD
ReplyDeletehttp://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-4.html
Ha! I love that you said the "i" would stand for information! Elastigirl is awesome. I think I'd want to be Violet or Jack Jack if I was an Incredible.
ReplyDeleteHopping through. As someone who isn't very tall, Elastigirl would be a really handy person to be.
ReplyDeleteMy Hop
My pick is Wonder Woman
ReplyDeleteNew follower, here's mine
http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/
That's so funny, I always pick being invisible or elastic if I have to choose a superpower!
ReplyDeleteI've passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to you (you can see it here: http://www.helensbookblog.com/2011/10/thank-you-to-bonnie-of-bonnies-books.html)