"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, January 1, 2024

TTT: Favorite books of 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books of 2023

(Listed in the order I read them!)
(I just want to say, if I chose a list of favorites next week, it would be different. I love so many books, it is always hard to pick favorites. I noticed that my list today was made up of literary standouts and/or books which spoke to my better nature,)

Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver

The Beekeeper of Aleppo by Christy Lefteri

Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life by Amy Krouse Rosenthal


The Road by Cormac McCarthy


The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon

The Mountains Sing by Nguyen Phan Que Mai


Horse by Geraldine Brooks


from unincorporated territory [åmot] by Craig Santos Perez. 

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.