"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, July 3, 2023

TTT: Books with Read, White, and/or Blue Covers


Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've enjoyed that have a red, white, and/or blue cover. 


Apparently I haven't read any books with super patriotic-looking covers. I'm settling for the colors of Old Glory. (And, btw, I recommend all of these books!)

Horse by Brooks; Made to Explode: Poems by Beasley; These Precious Days by Patchett; The Lost Language by Mills; Red Scare by Walsh; The Violin Conspiracy by Slocumb

The Fox and I by Raven; After by Greyson; G'Morning, G'Night by Miranda; Adrift by Galloway; Textbook by Rosenthal; Plant a Kiss by Rosenthal


Bewilderment by Powers; The Hero of this Book by McCracken; The ABC Murders by Christie; A Swim In the Pond In the Rain by Saunders; Searching for Sylvie Lee by Kwok


How to Be A (Young) Antiracist by Kendi and Stone; The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Christie; A Thousand Steps Into Night by Chee; Red: A Crayon's Story by Hall; Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me 'Round by Kirkwood; The Netanyahus by Cohen

Happy 4th of July!


-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.