Every once in a while I start feeling overwhelmed because I am falling behind on my blog reviews of books I recently, or not-so-recently read. Today I am making a list of these books, mainly as a catalyst for me to get going, to help me catch up on them. Hyperlinks will appear on this page as I finish up the reviews, if you care to read them.
1. Oona Out of Order by Margarita Montimore, completed July 6th
2. This Book is Anti-racist by Tiffany Jewell. completed July 9th
3. Kent State by Deborah Wiles, completed July 31st
4. Tinkers by Paul Harding, completed August 19th
5. Be the Bridge by LaTasha Morrison, completed August 21st
6. For the Love of Books by Graham Tarrant, completed August 26th
7. Finders Keepers by Stephen King, completed September 1st
8. The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce, completed September 2nd
9. Bird Box by Josh Malerman, completed September 11th
There are several other books I've read that I am ambivalent about reviewing. I may get to them, or not. Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater (Read in February) and New Kid by Jerry Craft (Read in March) are on that list.