Top Ten Tuesday: The Evolution of Books Covers
1. Pride and Prejudice... so many to choose from now.
3. The Hobbit... can you believe how ugly the original book was? But why not feature an actual hobbit?
4. Animal Farm...A Fairy Story? Really? Notice that part of the title is dropped.
5.To Kill a Mockingbird...the original cover is still available, too.
6. A Clockwork Orange...I don't like either of the covers or the book.
7. A Wrinkle in Time...I think the version I read the first time had a creepy, Sci-Fi cover.
8. Slaughterhouse-Five...I don't think either of these covers capture the message of the book.
9. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone...I love every edition.