|Hosted at Broke and Bookish|
Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Spring TBR pile, with an update from my last TBR list.
In the January 18 TTT I listed these book on my new year TBR pile. Here is my update on how I did:
1. Out of Darkness by Ashley Hope Perez
Completed January 28th.
2. The Porcupine of Truth by Bill Koningsberg
3. Enchanted Air by Margarite Engle
Completed January 24th.
4. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Checked out from the library, haven't started yet
6. Running the Rift by Naomi Benaron
Currently reading, for book club this month
9. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
Completed February 17th.
11. The Sound of Gravel by Ruth Wariner
Completed March 9th.
Of the eleven books I listed, I have made progress on seven of them. Not bad, huh?
Now here are books on my Spring TBR pile (some are still on the pile from Winter.)
1. Girl Waits with Gun by Amy Stewart
A book club selection which will be held at my house and I'll be in charge of the discussion.
2. Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
I am adding this book back onto the list. I love the author and the topic sounds fascinating.
3. Burn Baby Burn by Meg Medina
I just received the audiobook of this new YA title.
4. My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout
Another book club selection for this Spring
5. The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
This is my Classics Club Spin Selection for the Spring.
6. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
This YA book is physically on a pile of books I am readying for Spring Break week.
7. The Steep and Thorny Way by Cat Winters
A new historical YA title set in Oregon, deals with racial issues. Another Spring Break read?
8. Another America, poetry by Barbara Kingsolver
I'm into reading poetry lately. One of Kingsolver's books I've never read.
9. The Memory of Light by Francisco Stork
Stork is one of my favorite YA authors because he takes such an ethical approach to his writing. I am looking forward to reading his latest book.
10. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
OK. I have it checked out but haven't read it. I still want to get to it soon.