1. Goodreads---I signed up to read 100 books this year and I actually read 113.
2. Printz Challenge---I try to read all the Printz Award and Honor books each year. I read all five of these winning titles by May.
3. Books You Should Have Read in School, But Didn't Challenge---I challenged myself to read three of these mainly classic books and actually read four.
4. Read all the winning titles in the Youth Media Awards from the ALA.---of the 9 YA categories, I read 8 of the titles, only missing the Edwards Award, which is the award which goes an author which made significant contributions to Children's/YA lit. This past year the winner was Sharon Draper. I did not read any of her books. But I issued a B+ grade because I read all the Printz books (5) and three of the Alex Award books.
Short term Challenges---
5. Big Book Summer Challenge---I read one book over 400 pages for this challenge. Pass.
6. RIP Challenge---I challenged myself to read one horror title in October and I actually read three. Pass.
7. Austen in August Challenge---I read one book, essays called What Matters Most in Jane Austen? Pass.
8. I participated in two Classics Club Spin Challenges and finished both books by the deadlines. I am currently participating in my third challenge but it won't conclude until February. Pass.