"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from my house to yours!

Our Nativity Set 
The cookies are baked, the cards are sent, the gifts are purchased and the packages are wrapped, the dinner is planned and our contribution, pies and frog-eye salad, are prepared. The choir is rehearsed, ready to sing at the 11 PM service tonight. We understand there will be snow where we will be going for dinner tomorrow. Now we wait for Christmas.

May you and yours find peace and happiness this holiday season.

Enjoy this musical interlude while you wait with me. Joshua Bell and Straight No Chaser have a twist on the Nutcracker.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hope it's been VERY merry!! I'm happy to have another week of break to recover from this past week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.