"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What do you think of my new look?


What do you think of my new look?

I've long wanted to take a photo of my daughter, who has nice, long, curly hair, with books jumbled within it. She helped me out beautifully, don't you think?

I have a question, though.  Does anyone know how I can center the photo on my header? There doesn't seem to be any way to command it to do so.


1 comment:

  1. I really like the new look! A bit easier on the eyes that then yellow was.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.