|Broke and Bookish Host|
1. Read at least 9 books a month, per average.
2. Read all the Printz Award and Honor Books.
3. Read all the American Library Association AWARD books (not necessarily HONOR) books in 10 categories. These will be announced the end of January.
4. Read at least five books that I have here at home. (I only read two of my own books last year.)
5. Listen to at least 20 Audiobooks.
6. Spend at least one month reading only books that I want and no books that I "have to read".
7. Read at least three Chris Crutcher books.
8. Read at least three Printz award books from previous years that I haven't read yet.
9. Read or listen to at least two classic books.
10. Turn off the computer and read more each day.