"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Teacher-Librarians---The Heart of Student Learning

This video makes me proud to be a teacher-librarian in the State of Washington. Take a look and pat yourself on the back if you agree that libraries are the heart of your school.

Today two Math teachers dropped by my library and told me that our library is "the bridge of the starship." I agree proudly!

 Washington Library Media Association.

 

1 comment:

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.