We just finished our third puzzle completed during this time of 'social distancing/stay at home order.' While working on it I puzzled over the answers to each 'book.' Below are my answers.
Play along with me. If you are on Facebook, Copy the list below and change answers for yourself. Post on your page or mine. Leave a note so I will visit your site to see your answers. Bloggers, just copy and paste, being sure to leave a comment below and link so I can find you.
- Unforgettable Book: The Yearling by Marjorie Rawlings
- Book a Friend Gave Me: The Singer by Calvin Miller
- Book that Gives Me Happy Tears: Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
- Book I Read Again and Again: Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Book I'd Grab to Save From a Fire: My Bible
- Best Book I've Ever Read: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Childhood Favorite Book: Little Bear by Minarik, illustrated by Maurice Sendak
- Book That Makes Me Look Smart: How To Teach Your Children Shakespeare by Ken Ludwig
- Book That Makes Me Laugh Out Loud: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Super Fantastic Book: A Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- Book I Never Finished: A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess