"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Friday, May 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Hunger Games!

Happy Birthday Katniss Everdeen and the whole cast of the book series Hanger Games. 
Seven years ago today the first book in the series, Hunger Games, was published.

We have all fallen in love with the books and the movies! 

Thank you Suzanne Collins for your wonderful stories! 


I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.



1 comment:

  1. Who knew? Thanks for the reminder! Our family were big fans of Suzanne Collins long before The Hunger Games. We read every one of her Gregor the Overlander series (a middle-grade series) out loud to the boys - and all four of us loved every single book! She's a talented author - can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.