"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, June 24, 2013

30 books this Summer Reading Challenge

Some of the books I hope to get to during this challenge
It is summertime at last! I've set myself a rather lofty but doable reading challenge...to read 30 books before I go back to school in the fall.  I'm off and running already having completed two books toward this goal already.  Stay tuned and watch my progress.


  • Beautiful Creatures by Garcia and Stohl
  • Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

30 books this Summer Reading Challenge




2 / 30 books. 6% done!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 30 books in one summer? That's about 5 months' worth for me! Hope you enjoy all your reading!

    Sue

    Great Books for Kids and Teens

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.