"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Saturday, December 2, 2023

What should I read for my 2024 ONE BIG BOOK Challenge

Every year I pick one big book to complete in that year. Of course I will read lots of other books but this book, a big one, will be my number one priority. Usually the books are ones which have languished on my TBR list for years and years. Most are daunting to me because of length or subject. Help me pick next year's book. Take the poll. Thanks. Apparently so many people have used the poll I ran out of free (25) responses. If you are willing. I will tabulate the number using old fashioned math. Please leave a comment below which of the six choices you think I should read. Thank you.



-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.