"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, December 4, 2023

TTT: Christmas Songs On Today's Playlist




Top Ten Tuesday: Christmas/Holiday Songs on Today's Playlist.


Here's my Spotify list. Can't nail me down to one musical style. Have a listen!



Apparently, this list has just short previews of each song. You can follow me to Spotify, if you have an account, the listen to the whole songs. Click link here.

BTW- While you are listening to my eclectic playlist, please take part in my poll. I am trying to decide what book I will read in 2024 for my 2024 ONE BIG BOOK Challenge.
Give your answer in the comments. The poll is no longer functioning and I'm too cheap to pay for higher level functionality.




-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.