|art by Lady Katsa|
- Katsa from Graceling by Kristin Cashore with her two different colored eyes and spectacular skills she is graced with.
- Lucy Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia with her gift of devotion to Aslan.
- Seraphina from Seraphina by Rachel Hartman being half dragon, half human would be a cool costume.
- Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor series with her beautiful blue hair.
- The Disreputable Dog from the Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix, my favorite character in the series. Who doesn't love dressing up like a dog when they get a chance?
- Frodo Baggins from The Lord of the Rings series by JRR Tolkien. I think dressing up as a hobbit would be a kick.
- Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling for two reasons: 1. She has frizzy hair, I have frizzy hair, 2. When she wants to know information she goes to the library, so do I.
- Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. Her hair is gold. How cool is that?
- Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables by JM Montgomery. I think I could actually pull off this costume without too much trouble.
- The Cowardly Lion from The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum. "If I were king of the forest...."
Unfortunately, I won't be dressing up for Halloween. I will be answering the door to those who are costumed. Over 100 children will ring our bell.