Monday, October 6, 2014
TTT: Strong Character-driven YA Novels
1. Looking for Alaska by John Green---Miles, Alaska, The Colonel, and Pudge
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green---Hazel Grace, Augustus, and Isaac
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman--- Mia and Adam
4. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell---Eleanor and Park; Park's parents
5. Roger and Amy's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson--- um...Roger and Amy!
6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green---Will Grayson, will grayson, Tiny
7. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan---Lily and Dash!
8. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares---Bridget, Lena, Carmen, and Tibby
9. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen---Elizabeth, Jane, Kitty, Mary, Mrs. Bennet, Mr. Darcy, Lydia, Wickham, Mr. Bingley, etc.
10. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen---Marianne, Eleanor, Willoughby, Edward Ferrars, Col. Brandon, etc.
This was a harder list to generate than I thought it would be.