"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Top Teen Novels of All Time. Vote for Your favorites

NPR is conducting a survey to find out the top 100 teen novels of all time.  
Take a moment to hop over to their site and vote for your top ten.

(Beware, it is hard to pick only ten!)


 

1 comment:

  1. I had a really hard time deciding which 10 books to pick as my favorites, opting for books, with one exception, that have stood the test of time (or at least a bit of time). Of my choices one I would have selected, A Wrinkle in Time by L'Engle, was not on the list. Can you believe it? What a pity. I love that book and have loved it since first reading it in 6th grade. Here is my list of 10 favorites: The Book Thief; The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian; Lord of the Rings series; The Outsiders; To Kill a Mockingbird; Speak; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; The Harry Potter series; Anne of Green Gables; The Fault in Our Stars.

    What ten did you select?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.