"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Go: A Kidd's Guide to Graphic Design by Chip Kidd

Isn't it fun to pick up a book on a topic which one knows little to nothing and a few hours later close the book knowing quite a lot? That was my experience with Chip Kidd's book, Go: A Kidd's Guide to Graphic Design. It is an easy book to read and digest. It even gives the budding graphic designer ten projects to get started.  The YouTube video trailer makes the book seem like it is just for little kids but this big person found in it a lot to like and I learned so much. I recommend it for kids from 8 to 88.

Take a look:


Now go to your library and check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.