Top Ten Freebie: Books added to my TBR list in 2022 which I still haven't read.
Please advise me. If you have read any of these books, please let me know what you thought of them. Should I leave them on my list?
1. Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay (added to list in January)
2. I Must Betray You by Ruta Sepetys (added in February)
3. The A.B. C. Murders by Agatha Christie (April)
4. Horse by Geraldine Brookes (May)
5. Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver (September)
6. The Marriage Portrait by Maggie O'Farrell (September)
7. Also a Poet: Frank OHara, My Father, and Me by Ada Calhoun (September)
8. All My Rage by Sabaa Tahir (October)
9. Solito by Javier Zamora (October)
10. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller (November)
I still have 56 titles I added to my TBR in 2022, and 59 titles added in 2021. That is over 100 books added to my list in the past two years that I still haven't read. Clearly I need help prioritizing what books I should actually read and which ones I should dismiss. HELP!