"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, December 5, 2022

TTT: Books added to my TBR list in 2022 which I still haven't read

 


Top Ten Freebie: Books added to my TBR list in 2022 which I still haven't read.

Please advise me. If you have read any of these books, please let me know what you thought of them. Should I leave them on my list?


 

1. Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay (added to list in January)

2. I Must Betray You by Ruta Sepetys (added in February)

3. The A.B. C. Murders by Agatha Christie (April)

4. Horse by Geraldine Brookes (May)

5. Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver (September)

6. The Marriage Portrait by Maggie O'Farrell (September)

7. Also a Poet: Frank OHara, My Father, and Me by Ada Calhoun (September)

8. All My Rage by Sabaa Tahir (October)

9. Solito by Javier Zamora (October)

10.  The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller (November)

I still have 56 titles I added to my TBR in 2022, and 59 titles added in 2021. That is over 100 books added to my list in the past two years that I still haven't read. Clearly I need help prioritizing what books I should actually read and which ones I should dismiss. HELP!


-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.