|John Green and David Levithan, co-authors of Will Grayson, Will Grayson|
Top Ten Tuesday: Two authors I like to see team up to author a book together:
1. John Green and A.S. King
Both of these YA authors write serious stuff. John deals with tough subjects, as does A.S. King, but he injects humor which I feel her writing would benefit from.
2. Ernest Cline and Andy Weir
Cline, author of Ready Player One, and Weir, author of The Martian. I love both of these books. Really, really love. Why not combine the love?
3. Rachel Hartman and Christopher Paolini
They both understand dragons and know how to create worlds full of them. (Seraphina and Eragon)
4. Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte
OK, I know they are both dead but don't you think it would be fun to have Bronte suspense with Austen's characters?
5. Suzanne Collins and James Dashner
Two authors who understand how to design Dystopian societies.
6. Justine Larbalestier and Scott Westerfeld
Hey, they are married and they both write YA, so why not?
7. Louise Erdrich and Barbara Kingsolver
My two favorite living female authors
8. David Levithan and Rachel Cohen
Oh right. They've already co-authored several books and I love them. I want more.
9. Harper Lee and Sue Monk Kidd
Both of these writers just knock my socks off, I'd love it if they would collaborate on a book set in the South.
10. Maggie Stiefvater and Patrick Ness
I love the way that these writers build their worlds and the way they put words together.