|I am a Reader, not a Writer|
- Yes, I'd like to ask John Green (The Fault in Our Stars) who always refers to his wife on his vlog as the Yeti, how she feels about that?
- I'm half dreamer, half realist. I spend a lot of time in my head thinking about or dreaming of things. But I also have my feet firmly planted on the ground.
- I love going to the movie theater but seldom do. I try to see movies that would be best if viewed on the big screen at a theater and save my money and rent if the movie would be fine on a TV. But every once in a while we go wild and go to two movies in one week-end like this last week-end. Woot. Woot.
- A bookish tradition that we share...Every Christmas season we sit down together and read aloud The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson. We've read it so many times we could probably all recite it line by line. Another bookish tradition, when I was growing up my father would read us How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss every Christmas Eve, right after reading the Christmas story in the Bible.
- Ice Cream, but I shouldn't and, in fact, I've stopped buying ice cream because if it is in the house we eat it!