|Broke and Bookish|
1. When Scout meets Boo Radley for the very first time after he saved her life. (To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee)
2. When Max Vandenburg and Liesel Meminger are reunited at the end of World War II. (The Book Thief by Markus Zusak)
3. The moment in the shed when the sun comes in the window and makes Ty's artwork come alive for Gemma. (Stolen by Lucy Christopher)
4. Several moments with Enzo the dog in the novel, The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.
5. The moment when Harry sees his parents in the special Mirror of Erised and he realizes how much they loved him. (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling)
6. The moment when Dulcie and Cameron find each other again at the end of the book. (Going Bovine by Libba Bray)
7. The deep love between Old Dan and Little Anne, the coon dogs in Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls.
8. When DJ Schwenk realizes that she can be friends with Brian while still loving herself and making her own way in the world. (Front and Center, #3 in Dairy Queen series, by Catherine Gilbert Murdock)
9. After she returns home, Tiffany Aching recognizes her place in the world (Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett)
10. Leo finally realized how incredibly special Stargirl was. (Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli)